Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low FODMAP Friendly
Total time: 45 minutes
- 3 cups of oats
- 2 tbsp of ground linseed (AKA flaxseed)
- 2 large *bananas
- 2 cups dairy free milk (I use almond milk)
- ½ cup flaked almonds
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat fan oven to 180°C
- Line a square dish or baking tray with baking paper
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan or microwave
- Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork
- Add all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix it up!
- Pour the mix into the dish and pop into the oven on a middle shelf for 35 minutes
*When on the low FODMAP diet it is better to eat bananas that are not too ripe (still a little green is a good thing). The mashing process will take a little more muscle action, but your stomach will thank you for it.
Storing: Once cooled, slice up and store in an airtight container for up to 5 days or in the freezer for 6 months. Defrost in the fridge overnight ready for the next morning.
Tasty Tip: Warm a slice in the microwave for 1 minute and top with a dollop of lactose free yoghurt or a splash of dairy free milk…. guilt-free breakfast cake!